SYDNEY DAY TOURS

Sydney is like an iceberg - only 10% is easily visible with the remaining 90% needing to be discovered. There is so much to see and do in Sydney that this makes Sydney a tourist haven.

69 Tours is pleased to announce that from the start of 2019 we will offer an exciting new range of very unique day tours in and around Sydney. Our Sydney day tours are best appreciated by those who want to discover the hidden secrets that Sydney has to offer.

Our Sydney day tours have a duration of between 2 and 8 hours. The very short Sydney day tours are in the form of express tours which are entry level tours for those on a budget.

At this stage, our Sydney day tours will be offered only in January, as a trial period.

South Head

Sydney Underground

If you think you have seen all there is to see of Sydney, then think again.

Maybe it’s time to go underground!



Call us for details

0413 69 69 79

Home About Tours Packages Souvenirs Contact